The CPA planted the accounting entanglement 1,475.97 - 816.00 = 659.97
(1) April xx, 1992 - The CPA Joanne Barnes creates the accounting entanglement 1,475.97 - 816.00 = 659.97. It entangles the Trust accounting with the Estate accounting.
(2) May 19, 1992 - The attorney Edward White frames me with the 1,475.97 - 816.00 = 659.97:
"2. The K-1 filed by the Trust showed a payment of $816.00 in interest to the estate. You sent a check in the amount of $1475.97 to the estate. What was the remaining $659.97? Do I have this confused with the tax debt/credit situation which ran from the Third Accounting?"
(3) March 20, 1993 - October 4, 1993 - The Commissioner of Account Jesse B. Wilson, III, approved the 1,475.97 - 816.00 = 659.97 entanglement. He approved the $816. 00 and the $659.97 items on March 20, 1993, and the $1,475.97 item on October 4, 1993
"Int fm Harold O'Connell Trust ......................................... 816.00 " (Estate account at bk467p192)
"Debt fm Harold O’Connell Trust ...................................... 659.97 " (Estate account at bk467p192)
"Payable to the Estate of Jean M. O'Connell ... ... ... ... $ 1,475.97" (Trust account at bk480 p1768)
(4) August 9, 1999 - I file my 12th account and ask the Commisioner to compel the CPA and Attorney to explain the 659.97. No response.
(5) July 24, 2000 - I tell the Judges
the CPA and the Attorney steal money and ask for their help. I'm told my communication is "ex parte" [improper].
August 8, 2000 - The Commissioner of Account Jesse B. Wilson, III, closes my Trust accounting by filing a fraudulant "Report to the Judges" attacking my 12th account and altering my 11th account to read "This is a final account". The Commissioner does not initial or date his change so it appaers as if I did it.
(7) August 23, 2000 - I file an " Exceptions to the Commissioner's Report" and it dissappears after being received by the
Court on August 23, 2000.
August 30, 2012 - A fraudulent complaint is filed against me. It makes it appear that my trying to expose the accounting is a bad thing. So bad I should be removed as Trustee. The reason they want me gone is because I try to expose their account.
"30. Anthony repeatedly and unsuccessfully challenged the Commissioner's determination and requested, inter alia, that the Court and the Commissioner of Accounts investigate a debt of $659.97 that he alleged was owed to the Harold Trust by Mrs. O'Connell's estate. In these proceedings, the Commissioner stated, and the court agreed, that there was no evidence to support Anthony's claims that a debt existed and, if so, that it was an asset of the Harold Trust.
31. Anthony's repeated and unsuccessful challenges to the rulings of the
Commissioner of Accounts and the Circuit Court in connection with the Eleventh Account, and his persistence in pursuing his unfounded claims to the present day, demonstrate that he is unable to administer the Harold Trust effectively and reliably."
Complaint, in part