Items 2-9 make it appear that the Deed did not exist.
Item 10 mentions the Trust Deed, but treats it as if it were of no significance.
This is the only mention of the Deed.
2. The trusts that are the subject of this action are: (a) the trust created under the Last Will and Testament of Harold A. O'Connell dated April 11, 1974, and admitted to probate in this Court on June 18, 1975; and (b) a Land Trust Agreement dated October 16, 1992, which was recorded among the land records of this Court in Deed Book 8845 at Page 1449.
3. Jean, Sheila, and Anthony are the beneficiaries of both of the trusts and, therefore, are the parties interested in this proceeding.
4. During their lifetimes, Mr. and Mrs. O'Connell owned as *tenants in common a
parcel of unimproved real estate identified by Tax Map No. 0904-0 1-00 17 and located near the Franconia area of Fairfax County, Virginia and consisting of approximately 15 acres (the "Property").
5. After his death in 1975, a 46.0994% interest in the Property deriving fiom Mr,
O'Connell's original 50% share was transferred to a trust created under his Last Will and Testament (the "Harold Trust"), of which Anthony serves as trustee. A copy of the Last Will and Testament of Harold A. O'Connell is attached hereto as Exhibit A.
6. Mrs. O'Connell held a life interest in the Harold Trust and, upon her death in
1991, the trust assets were to be distributed in equal shares to Jean, Sheila, and Anthony as remainder beneficiaries. Although other assets of the Harold Trust were distributed to the remainder beneficiaries, the trust's 46.0994% interest in the Property has never been distributed to Jean, Sheila, and Anthony in accordance with the terms of the Harold Trust.
7. After Mrs. O'Connell's death, her 53.9006% interest in the Property passed to
Jean, Sheila, and Anthony in equal shares, pursuant to the terms of her Last Will and Testament and Codicil thereto, which was admitted to probate in this Court on December 10, 1991.
8. Thus, after Mrs. O'Connell's death, Jean, Sheila, and Anthony each owned a
17.96687% interest in the Property, and the Harold Trust continued to own a 49.0994% interest in the Property.
9. By a Land Trust Agreement dated October 16, 1992, Jean, Sheila, and Anthony,
individually and in his capacity as trustee of the Harold Trust, created a Land Trust (the "Land Trust"), naming Anthony as initial trustee. A copy of the Land Trust Agreement is attached hereto as Exhibit B and incorporated by reference herein. The Harold Trust, Jean, Sheila, and Anthony (individually) are the beneficiaries of the Land Trust.
10. The Property was thereafter conveyed by Jean, Sheila, and Anthony, individually
and as trustee of the Harold Trust, to Anthony, as trustee of the Land Trust, by a Deed dated October 16,1992 and recorded on October 23,1992 in Deed Book 8307 at Page 1446 among the land records for Fairfax County.
My Trusteeship was sabotaged by those in control from day one by them ignoring the Trust Deed. Not recognizing my Trust Deed, but not actually saying so, and not saying why it should not be recognized, but just ignoring it, rendered me powerless. It blocked me from selling the Trust property, which forced me to pay the real estate taxes until I ran out of money. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . The sabotage consequences are made to appear as my fault. As if there were no Trust Deed to be ignored. The consequences of not selling the trust property and not paying the real estate taxes after I ran out of money are used to justify removing me as Trustee. The reader has to recognize this set up. This cause and effect. If the reader does not follow this, this is a good place to stop. Does the FBI and the DOJ recognize this set up? History suggests I will be killed and it made to appear as my fault unless a just power removes the secrecy and enforces the law. . . . . . . . . . . .Try to expose http://book467page191money.com and see what happens. Try to get the establishment to recognize this Deed or say why it should not be recognized http://www.book8307page1446deed.com.